Season of The Patty Duke Show is being released on DVD in the U. S. on September 29, 2009, says amazon.com.
Here are the First Season's Pilot and 36 Episodes:
0. (1963) PILOT-Cathy moves in with her Uncle's family.
1. (9-18-1963) THE FRENCH TEACHER-Patty has a teacher crush.
2. (9-25-1963) THE GENIUS-Patty alters a test (Paul Lynde guest stars).
3. (10-2-1963) THE ELOPEMENT-Martin thinks Patty is marrying Richard.
4. (10-9-1963) THE HOUSE GUEST-Aunt Pauline's visit bothers Cathy.
5. (10-16-1963) THE BIRDS AND THE BEES BIT-Ross gets a girl's invitation.
6. (10-23-1963) THE SLUMBER PARTY-Spy Ross tapes and blackmails Patty.
7. (10-30-1963) THE BABYSITTERS-Patty babysits to make money.
8. (11-6-1963) THE CONQUERING HERO-Cathy tutors a basketball player (Charles Nelson Reilly guest stars).
9. (11-13-1963) THE PRESIDENT-Patty and Cathy compete for President.
10.(11-20-1963) DOUBLE DATE-Patty doubles for Cathy (Margaret Hamilton guest stars).
11.(11-27-1963) THE ACTRESS-Patty and Cathy both want to be Cleopatra.
12.(12-4-1963) HOW TO BE POPULAR-Cathy doesn't want to be a wallflower (Frankie Avalon guest stars).
13.(12-11-1963) THE SONGWRITERS-Patty plagiarizes a poem to Richard (Jimmy Dean guest stars).
14.(12-18-1963) THE PRINCESS CATHY-Cathy gets a proposal.
15.(12-25-1963) THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT-Patty has a wonderful surprise.
16.(1-1-1964) AULD LANG SYNE-Cathy's father Kenneth Lane gets fired.
17.(1-8-1964) HOROSCOPE-Patty and Cathy make double money in astrology.
18.(1-15-1964) THE TYCOONS-Patty and Cathy become dress makers.
19.(1-22-1964) AUTHOR!AUTHOR!-Patty gets a book published.
20.(1-29-1964) THE CONTINENTAL-Martin gets transferred to Paris.
21.(2-5-1964) LET 'EM EAT CAKE-Patty and Cathy re-bake Natalie's contest cake which they ate (Margaret Hamilton guest stars).
22.(2-12-1964) GOING STEADY-Patty accepts Richard's ring to go steady.
23.(2-19-1964) ARE MOTHER'S PEOPLE?-Natalie feels unappreciated.
24.(2-26-1964) THE CON ARTIST-Cathy purchases a vacuum cleaner (Estelle Parsons guest stars).
25.(3-4-1964) THE PERFECT TEENAGER-Patty takes a modeling class (Kaye Ballard guest stars).
26.(3-11-1964) CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK-Patty's editor job turns tabloid.
27.(3-18-1964) THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CAPER-Ross enters Patty in a Beautiful Teens Contest in order to win a prize for their parents anniversary.
28.(3-25-1964) PEN PALS-Patty's penpal is superior to Richard.
29.(4-1-1964) THE FRIENDSHIP BIT-Patty may be jealous of Cathy.
30.(4-8-1964) A SLIGHT CASE OF DISASTER-Cathy borrows Patty's dress.
31.(4-15-1964) PATTY,THE FOSTER MOTHER-Patty adopts a Korean boy.
32.(4-22-1964) THE DROP OUT-Patty drops "dropout" Richard.
33.(4-29-1964) LEAVE IT TO PATTY-Patty poses as Cathy to get Cathy's pop star friend to perform at their dance.
34.(5-6-1964) THE LITTLE DICTATOR-Cathy is student principal and has to discipline Patty in class.
35.(5-13-1964) THE WORKING GIRL-Patty works at the Shake Shop.
36.(5-20-1964) THE COUSINS-Patty and Cathy reminisce.